- This website (or application)
- Property that enables the Service to be provided.
- Owner (or We)
- Tech Drive SAS - The natural or legal person(s) providing this Website and/or the Service to Users.
- User (or You)
- The individual or legal entity using this website.
- The service provided by this website as described in these terms and conditions and on this website.
- "Personally identifiable information
- Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person to whom such information relates, including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, financial profiles, social security number and credit card information. Personally identifiable information does not include information collected anonymously (i.e. without identifying the individual user) or demographic information not linked to an identified person.
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor's computer and that the visitor's browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
- Data controllerfor the purposes of the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- This Application collects certain Personal Data from its Users.
- Data owner and controller
- Tech Drive SAS
- Owner's contact e-mail :
What personally identifiable information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our users. We collect the following additional information from our users: that the User intends to buy or sell.
Personal data will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which it was collected.
Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully executed.
Personal data collected for the purposes of the Owner's legitimate interests will be retained for as long as necessary to achieve those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
The owner may be authorized to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever this is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, personal data will be deleted. Consequently, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be applied after the expiry of the retention period.
How does the website use personally identifiable information?
We use personally identifiable information to personalize the Web site, to make appropriate service offers and to respond to purchase and sale inquiries on the Web site. We may send e-mail to users about research or buying and selling opportunities on the website or information related to the purpose of the website. We may also use personally identifiable information to contact users in response to specific requests, or to provide requested information.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes, for example for business purposes (as set out in the "Detailed information on the processing of personal data" section of this document), as well as to comply with the law and to defend our rights before the competent authorities when our rights and interests are threatened or we suffer actual harm. We will not use your personal information for different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without informing you.
How is personally identifiable information stored?
Personally identifiable information collected by Tech Drive SAS is stored securely and is not accessible to third parties or Tech Drive SAS employees except for use as indicated above.
What options are available to Users regarding the collection, use and distribution of information?
Users may choose not to receive unsolicited information from us or to be contacted by us and/or our suppliers and affiliated agencies by replying to e-mails as indicated, or by either :
How does Tech Drive SAS use login information?
Tech Drive SAS uses login information, including but not limited to IP addresses, ISPs and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the website, track user movement and usage, and gather broad demographic information.
Which partners or service providers have access to users' personally identifiable information on the website?
How does the website protect personally identifiable information?
All our employees are familiar with our security policies and practices. Our users' personally identifiable information is accessible only to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password to access this information. We regularly audit our security systems and processes. Sensitive information, such as credit card or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. Although we take commercially reasonable steps to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to error, tampering and unauthorized access, and we cannot guarantee that such events will not occur and will not be liable to users for such events.
How can users correct any inaccuracies in personally identifiable information?
Users may contact us to update personally identifiable information about themselves or to correct any inaccuracies by either:
Can a user delete or deactivate personally identifiable information collected by the website?
We provide users with a mechanism to remove / deactivate personally identifiable information from the website database by contacting them. However, due to backups and deletion records, it may not be possible to delete a User entry without retaining some residual information. A person who requests deactivation of personally identifiable information will have such information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer or use personally identifiable information relating to that person in any manner in the future.
These are summarized rights that you have under the Data Protection Act:
Last update: September, 2023